Menopause: Sacred Cronehood Yoni Steam Blend
Made in loving prayer to support in the transition to cronehood and the healthy maintenance of an older woman’s body. Designed for premopausal & perimenopausal womben. Yoni steaming is an incredible tool for a woman as she makes her transition into the sacred phase of cronehood, the grandmother, or the abuela. In the culture of yagé, this stage of womanhood is representative of the time in a woman’s life where is becomes the magic and reunites with her inner child la niña (the girl). This time of transition is often filled with many emotions, feelings of loss, and the sacred ritual of yoni steaming offers a ceremony for the older woman, offering her the opportunity to connect with her womb & her feminine power in a whole new way. Yoni steaming can also help to alleviate uncomfortable menopause symptoms such as vaginal dryness, hot flashes, & difficulty sleeping and will support with a healthy libido & vitality overall as you claim your power as the Crone.
“I allow in order to become, faithful grace & limitless love”
All Organic Ingredients:
Jasmine, Pink and Blue Lotus, White Sage, Chamomile, White Rose Petals, Marshmallow root, White Peony root
These yoni steams were made by Four Visions Market Co-Owner Mariah Gannessa, a medicine womban & lover of the sacred feminine body. She was inspired to create our yoni steaming line because of her own transformational experience using yoni steaming which helped her heal chronic PMS, hormonal imbalance, and irregular cycles. It is her hope that this line of steams inspire more women to turn to the sacred plant allies as tools to support in the healing of their wombs. As womb carriers, we are guardians of life, and it is so very important that we empower ourselves by learning how to care for our feminine bodies.
A Yoni Steam, also known as a vaginal steam, or bajos, is the ancient practice of sitting or squatting over a steaming pot of water infused with herbs. It’s a powerful ally for female vitality in nourishing the womb, pelvic floor, hormone rebalancing, and cleansing the womb of toxins/trauma/female reproductive illnesses. It is supportive to overall reproductive health and fertility and works as a nourishing ritual for reconnecting a woman with her body and feminine center.
This packet contains 6 oz. Good for approximately 4-6 steams.
- In a medium-covered pot, pour 8 cups of water (preferably purified water).
- Place one handful of fresh herb(s) 2-3 tablespoons of dried herbs into the water. Do not add or use “essential oils” as they are too strong and may burn sensitive genital tissue.
- Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, leave the lid on, and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Pour water with herbs into a bowl.
- Test the temperature of the steam before using it. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
- Remove your underwear and stand or squat directly over the bowl of steaming water. Some people prefer to place the bowl in the toilet and then sit on the toilet. If placing the bowl in the toilet, be sure to clean the toilet thoroughly beforehand.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Steam for 20-30 minutes.
- Once session is completed, release medicinal herbs in compost, or (recommended) offer gratitude and thanks to the medicine of the herbs, give them back to the Earth.
Important: It is not recommended to steam if you have an IUD or during menstruation. DO NOT STEAM IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR THINK YOU MAY BE PREGNANT.